Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thursday Fun...


Today was the last "Lunch on the Square" for the summer, so of course we had to go! We were thrilled that Angie and Jackson Mohr were also there! And did I mention that Nancy Turk was there also with her kiddos (wink, wink, Nance)and although she didn't eat there, she did do the craft:) Where was everyone else?!? After enjoying our lunch, we headed across the street for crafts and the ever-popular face painting. Today the kids colored butterfly recipe card holders (which Nancy and I agreed would make cute picture holders also).


Showing off the craft

Then it was time to get our faces painted...well, in our family, we get arms painted:) But Jaelyn surprised us today by actually wanting to get her face done...and here's the result:
And Jackson decided to get his arm painted too:
Other pictures from our outing... My 2 favorite guys:)

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Hey I think I should get a name drop... I was there. I just didn't eat there.

I love the butterfly!!

I can't believe that school is around the corner.

Terri said...

Okay Nance...check out the blog now...anything to make ya happy:) Hope you had fun at Leah's tonight...can I just tell you how bummed I was?!?

angie said...

we had fun today! i'm excited to go to more of them next summer! thanks for posting the pics. jackson was really excited to show jon his snake.

Hilsher Hollow said...

This whole past spring I kept telling myself I am going to Lunch on the Square. And did I get there, no. But, there's always next year...
Love all your pics. Zane is cutie-pie.

Jena said...

Yikes...lunch on the square is over???I promised Nancy I would go to several...oops! Maybe next year...I'm impressed you went with 4 kids...although I forget Jared is around to help!
Cute picts!

Carrie said...

Sorry I couldn't be there for the last lunch! The craft looks cute! We'll look forward to lots of lunch on the square next summer!