Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The New Man in Town...

I have a new man in my life...and he's totally stolen my heart! I love this little guy to pieces...we all do! Thanks to Joe and Kateri for the onesie...it's one of my favorites:)


Some of the highlights from the past week or so are:
At his 2 week visit, Zane weighed 7 lbs. 10 oz! I was completely thrilled!!! When he came home from the hospital he was 5 lbs. 14 oz., so I was hoping he'd be at least close to 7 lbs. I felt good knowing that he is obviousely getting enough to eat!
Zane had his first tub bath this morning. He didn 't seem to phased by it, he didn't cry or anything, just kinda laid there. Although, when we got him out, he did pee on me...comes with a boy I guess:)

Kaesyn has decided to not sleep in her bed anymore. She now prefers the hallway! She's been doing this for about a week or so now. One would think it would get a little uncomfortable sleeping on the hard floor but she doesn't seem to mind. And usually halfway though the night, she goes back to her room.

The other day Jared and Zane were cuddled up for a nap, and I was able to snap some super cute pictures!

















1 comment:

KK said...

Wow...Zane is really filling out! He is way too cute!

Kasyn is cracks me up sleeping on the floor. She does look cute though!

Love the pics of Zane and his Daddy napping!