Monday, June 30, 2008

Update...

Okay Karen...here's the latest:) We are definitely 2 cm now...instead of the "almost 2" I was at last week's appt. I was hoping for a little more but oh well. The Dr. still seems to think it could very well be anytime now but we talked about going in on the 14th. So, worst case scenario will be then. They did an ultrasound to just double check he's head down b/c I've been feeling like he's laying diagonally...but he is head down so hopefully he stays that way! Other than that...no real news...2 weeks to go!


Look for more posts today or tomorrow...LOTS to catch up on!

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Can't wait to meet the little man! If he does come in the next two days would you want to come over with the girls Wednesday in the AM for a play date?

Terri said...

You mean if he doesn't come?:) And yes, we'd love a playdate! I'll give you a call or call me tonight or something!

KK said...

Thanks for the update Terri! I'm glad you got an ultrasound to see your little boy again! I'm so excited! Keep me updated!!! Did you get any ultrasound pics to post???

Terri said...

Karen...today's ultrasound was just to check for positioning so we didn't get any pics:( Hopefully we'll see the real deal before too long:)

Anonymous said...

Daddy is ready for this little guy to come out:)!! Love you babe!

Jena said...

Can't wait to hear the good news!! Hope you can relax and make the most of the next couple days/weeks!
We need to get together soon!