Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Crazy Times...

So, many of you know that we have literally been holed up in our basement for the past few weeks...and finally we are making progress! The girls have been moved and now we are in the process of switching everything around. This is not what I wanted to be doing at the end of my pregnancy but,well, sometimes that's just how it goes! So, I know I have LOTS to catch up on and I promise to get to it! But, I thought I would share other news for the moment:

We had a dr appt. yesterday and I am just about 2cm dilated and the dr seems to think that I am going to go within the next 2 weeks. In the event that I don't, we will be going to the hospital on the 14th for an "induction". Now while I am very exctied about this and to meet our little guy, I can't help but think of all we have to do yet! At most 3 weeks...that's going to fly!!!!! Anyway...just wanted to keep everyone posted! More blogging to come later:)

7 comments:

KK said...

Thanks for the update. Sorry Dan couldn't help last week. He would've loved to if we would've been here. I can't wait to meet you baby boy...it won't be long now!

Nancy said...

I can't wait to meet the little man, but if you need any more help please call us!!

Jana said...

wow!! just a few weeks, if that!! do you guys have a name picked out?? i'm sure you're feeling overwhelmed with it all, but knowing you, you'll be fully prepared when the time comes!! can't wait to hear that he's here and see pics of the little guy! keep us posted!

Terri said...

Hey Jana...after MUCH deliberation, we FINALLY settled on a name! I thought he would be "baby boy" forever! His name is going to be Zane Matthew...we love the meaning of the name- "God's Gracious Gift" and that it's different, which you know is a theme we have to stick with:)

Hilsher Hollow said...

Love the name you decided on. I didn't realize you were "redecorating". About that Longaberger, what is it that I got anyway? I can't even remember. I'll be at church on Sunday-I'm doing prelude (kind of nervous)
Valerie

Jana said...

ahh, i like the name! that's cute :) and, you know, "jana" means "God's gracious gift," too :)

Jena said...

Wow! Your pregnancy flew by!(Don't you love how I say that...maybe you feel different!)Glad you're basement is almost finished! Can't wait to see it! Ryan said it's really nice!