Tuesday, June 3, 2008

It's Party Time...Again:)

Taegan had her birthday party this past Saturday and to say she was excited is an understatement! She decided on a horse party and we were sooo hoping to be able to have a horse here for horse rides and to also be outside, however, due to weather we ended up having to move everything inside. I gotta say, having a May birthday has proven to be difficult...the weather is just not reliable!!! Anyway, for her cake this year, she wanted horses ON the cake, not an actual horse cake...whooo, I knew that was going to be LOTS easier than the cake I made for Jaelyn! I think from the time I started decorating until I was done was about 1 1/2 hours...the quickest cake ever!!!!














So, the day of Taegan's party turned out to be pretty much a washout, so we planned inside activities. The girls decorated horse shoe magnets, bobbed for apples, and had their pictures taken in front of a "barn". Everyone seemd to have a good time...despite the weather!












Taegan was just a little excited:)

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I LOVE the cake. Taegan I think you would make an awesome Horse Girl. I just don't know how excited your parents would be watching you take the plunge. I find myself holding my breath as I watch the movie. Yikes. Anyway Happy Birthday and I will be there to cheer you on if you decide a horse career.