Thursday, May 15, 2008

CoCo the Pony

On Friday night we had plans to get together with the Morrissey's. We always enjoy hanging out with their family...and Friday night was extra special b/c we went to see their pony CoCo. The girls LOVE ponies/horses so I knew this was going to be a HUGE hit! Notice the cowgirl hats made a comeback:) When they heard we were going to see a pony, they immediately had to get their hats...too cute!
First, the girls got to brush CoCo, and as you can see from Kaesyn's face, she LOVED this!
Kaesyn loved riding the pony even more than I thought she would, she cried and screamed when it was time to get off! She wanted to keep riding!After riding for a little bit, the girls got to go in the bunny hutch and hold some bunnies.

Thanks for such a fun time Jim and Amy! I am so sorry we had to cut it short!!!

I should make note for everyone else, and my future reference, that Friday turned out to be an eventful day...which is why our visit was cut short. I had not been feeling well all day but didn't want to ruin the night for the girls. I thought I could make it through the night without everyone knowing how I felt. But, as the night went on, I started feeling worse and I was having contractions pretty regularly. So we did end up leaving early. We stopped at my sister's house so I could lay down for awhile until they stopped...but at 1 am I woke up from having contractions consistently...prob around 6 an hour. So, by 6am we were on the way to the hospital. I was so worried they were going to put me on bed rest or something...this is prob my biggest fear as we have sooo much to do. But, they said I was having contractions due to being dehydrated...so a bag of fluids later and I was good to go, with the instructions to take it easy the rest of the weekend. By Sunday, I was feeling much better...but my water bottle is now my new best friend! Never a dull moment!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Looks like so much fun. I think you might have to trade in Daisy for a pony.

Please know that if you need help with anything you can call the Turks. I am glad that for now all you need is water.

Jena said...

Wow! I'm so glad you're ok and the baby is ok too! Like Nancy said, definately call me if you need anything!

KK said...

So glad everything is okay with you and baby boy. Ditto for me on the girls comments above. If I can ever take the girls let me know.