Thursday, May 29, 2008

Circus Fun...


On Saturday, the 24th, we went to the Circus in Hershey with the Jerchau Family. What a fun night we had! I was a little concerned about keeping Kaesyn occupied, especially since the circus only started at 7:30 and that's pretty close to bedtime...but she did great! She was totally mesmerized by everything and especially loved the animals! The highlights for the girls were: the tigers, the trapeze artists, and the horses. I have to admit...I was on the edge of my seat as they did many of the stunts without nets! One wrong move and , well, you know! But, all in all, we enjoyed the circus this year much more than the one last year and can't wait to see what next year will bring!

Towards the end of the circus, Ian and Zach both wanted to sit with Kaesyn...Zach especially was "taken" with her and held her hand for a long time! So cute!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Looks like you guys had a great family night. I have not been to the circus since I was a little kid with my parents.

KK said...

How fun!