Thursday, May 15, 2008

AWANA

Okay, I have some MAJOR catching up to do on here...so get ready:)





AWANA ended for the year last week. Our girls only started this club in January and it was so exciting to see them excited about this every week. We can't wait until next year when I think we will have a little better grasp on everything. To end the year, there was an awards ceremony followed by Rita's Italian Ice...yummy!!


Each group got to go up front and sing their song...


Jaelyn received a cubbie bear to put on her vest! We are so proud of you Jaelyn and all you accomplished in a short amount of time!


Next it was time for Taegan's group, the Sparks:


Taegan LOVED going to AWANA every Wednesday night, and we loved how excited she was about it! She got a certificate but I totally missed my photo opportunity and didn't get the picture quick enough:) We're so proud of you Taegan!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I don't know if Hannah was more excited about Awana or hanging out with Jaelyn.

I think next year we too have a better game plan.

KK said...

Aren't you so proud of the girls! They all did a great job!