Monday, April 28, 2008

FANTASTIC Monday!!!!!

Okay...the results are in!!!! Keep in mind that the top consignor for this sale made $471.50, and when I read that, I figured I would be nowhere close to that. (I brought home prob half of what I took, mostly winter stuff) I was HOPING to have made at least $200-250, I figured that would have been decent. Imagine the overwhelming sense of satisfaction and happiness I felt when I got my check today and saw that I made $417.52!!!!!! WooHoo!!!!!!! So for anyone interested...they are doing another sale in October and I will DEFINITELY be doing it again! If anyone is interested, I can get you the info you need.
So, the other part of my fantastic Monday was that we scored 2-$25 gift cards for Park City today...just by showing up to the guest center! Now this is awesome to me and such a God thing...I decided that Jared and I were going to get new bedding, since we had our old set since we were married...and it was time for a change. I sold all of our bed stuff on Ebay and still needed $50 yet to get the new set. But I knew that I wanted to be able to pay cash for it, since it wasn't a "need", just something extra. And voila...I get the email about the Park City gift cards! Is God awesome or what?!?

Despite the rain and yucky weather...it has turned out to be a GREAT day!!!

8 comments:

Leah said...

Congrats on the mucho dinero!! Keep all the winter stuff tagged and on hangers, that way you can just bring it all in October with very little effort.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you. I love this kind of news. Have a wonderful Wednesday! Valerie

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful! I have 3 girls also and am looking for a way to get rid of the too little stuff. I would be interested in finding out more about the October sale.

Terri said...

Teisha, the sale is Oct 3 and 4th and is at the home and garden center off of the Manheim pike. There is a website you can go to to register: www.finderskeepers4kids.org...if you do happen to do the sale, could you please tell them that you were referred by Terri Akers? Thanks...I get credit for referring people:) If you need my number, I can give it to you...just send me another message:) Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Terri thanks! I most certainly will tell them I was referred by you. I appreciate you letting everyone know about the sale. Thanks so much again:)

Nancy said...

I am so glad that you did AWESOME at the sale it makes all the hard work worth it!!

PRAISE GOD! Brian and I have actually never had bedroom furniture or bedding. We do have a bed and our dressers are from our dorm rooms, but some day we too will buy.

PS Thank you again for taking Hannah the other day. She is still talking about how much fun she had with Jaelyn!

Jen said...

AMAZING how God Provides! I will think strongly about that consignment sale and give your reference if I do it! What a DEAL! So happy for you!!!

Jena said...

Amazing! I still want to come over sometime and check out the rest of your girls clothes. You need to post a picture of all this new bedding too!