Friday, February 22, 2008

Please Pray...

I just found out that one of my friends from the other MOMS group I do (at Lebanon Valley Bible Church) died last night. Deena Tice was only 29, and has 3 young children (pretty much the same ages as my girls). She died of a massive heart attack. I grew up with her (we were in 4-H together)and talked to her all the time at MOMS group. This hits me hard b/c she was basically the same age as I am with 3 young children. Please, please pray for her family because she will be so greatly missed. She was a very devoted mother and wife and a wonderful friend to have.

8 comments:

Susanne said...

I'm so sorry Terri. We will be praying.

Anonymous said...

Terri, She was my neighbor and I know that I do know her yet I am struggling to put a face with her name. Would you have a picture of her you could post that may hepl me? Thanks, Pam Long

Terri said...

Hi Pam...I know I have an old, old picture of us somewhere from our days in 4H but I have no idea where to even look for it. Her daughter Emma, is 6 I believe, and I think Carter is 4, and this is terrible but I can't remember her youngest son's name. Don't know if that helps or not. I think she sat at Jen R.'s table? Not sure about that one. Maybe Jen might have a pic if they ever took any group photos?

Terri

Anonymous said...

The youngest is named is Nathan. My thoughts and prayers have been with the family all day.

Sally said...

Terri - What a scary thing. I'll be praying for the family.

Thanks for visiting my blog, and thanks for the super cute idea on the toy chest.

I'm guessing that I probably met you when I visited Jana in VA? I know I've heard all about you and your family. =) Congratulations on baby #4.

Jana said...

terri - i'm so sorry to hear about your friend. how scary is that? i feel for her family, especially the precious kids. i will definitely say a prayer for them tonight.

KK said...

So sorry Terri, Gail shared this with us at small groups tonight. It is unbelievable. I will be in prayer for the family.

Nancy said...

I will be praying for you and your friend's family.