Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Playdate with Kacy...

Jaelyn is always excited for Mondays...it now means that she gets a playdate with Kacy! Jen and I "swap" kids back and forth on Mondays, and it is lots of fun for the girls. Kacy and Jaelyn are both very girly-girls and they were pretty much singing and dancing around all afternoon. I got such a kick out of the songs they were making up!


We started out with some dress-ups...
and then moved to the doll house...the girls were really getting into being the "mommy" and the "kids"...too cute:
They were so into playing dollhouse that they didn't even want to help me make cupcakes! They came into the kitchen just as I was about to put them in the oven...so I said they could be the official "taste testers" and they liked that idea! Kacy liked the cupcakes, Jaelyn did not...so I ate hers too:) You know...one for me...one for the baby:)
After that, the girls really wanted to watch a movie and they agreed that Sleeping Beauty was the movie for them. Next thing I knew, they both had a sleeping beauty costume on..so the sleeping beauties were watching sleeping beauty!
The movie was not over by the time Jen got here with Taegan, so we decided that Kacy could stay a little while longer so they could finish the movie. Taegan was excited about that b/c she got to play with Kacy too.
They had so much fun and we look forward to getting to know Kacy and her family more! I see some sleepovers in our future:)

No comments: