Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Weekend Events...

We had a very nice, relaxing weekend...which is a somewhat rare occurence in our household. Usually we have plans all weekend long and don't get time to just relax and "do nothing".


So, on Saturday, Jared announces that "we should bring up the little potty". I, of course, ask "why"...seems like a silly idea to me (since Kaesyn is ONLY 19 months and all) To which Jared replies "um, to start potty training Kaesyn!" I just shook my head and laughed, thinking "yeah right" Next thing I know...this I what I found:


And no...he didn't get any "results" from holding her there:) Doesn't she look waaaay too little to be sitting on the "big potty"?!?



We also had my sister and her hubby over on Sunday night so she could cut Taegan's hair. The girls always love when they come over and especially that they bring their dogs, Scout and Dakota. We had a make your own taco night which is ALWAYS a favorite...yum, yum! Here are some pics from our time with them:


Trying to get Taegan to sit completely still was a bit challenging...she wanted to read to Aunt Tish!Jaelyn enjoying reading with Uncle Jared...Kaesyn has started making these snooty faces. At first she would just close her eyes, but now she scrunches up her nose...it's too cute!Reading "Harry the Dirty Dog" with Jared...notice it's upside down:)

Thanks Tish and Jared for such a fun evening...as always!!!

4 comments:

KK said...

Oh my word...this post is hilarious! Poor Kaesyn!!!

I love the pic of Kaesyn's scrunchy nose face!

Jena said...

Cute picts!! Jared is too much with the potty training...tell him if he's that gung ho, to get over here and work with Owen!

Nancy said...

Maybe I should send Carter over for some potty leassons from Jared. I love the photos. Right now Hannah is trying to potty rain Carter and it is very funny. He so does not get it.

angie said...

i'm not sure how i missed your comment on my blog, but now that i know you have one, i'll definitely be reading it :)