Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Playing Catch-Up

Seems to be the story of my life these days! Yes, I know...I've been totally absent from the blogging world...not on purpose but somehow, time just gets away from me! I had all these great posts in mind but putting them off for another day turned into another week which turned into another...well, you get the idea. But to quickly recap...our fall literally FLEW by I think! Once school started...it was onto Halloween...onto Thanksgiving...and then onto Christmas! Our Thanksgiving was spent in Missouri with family we hadn't seen in almost 2 years. It was a very looonnnnggg drive out there but we had so much fun once we were there. I would say I'd post pics but in reality, I prob won't get around to it:)

We had a great Christmas this year, all the kids were really into it. Some of the highlights were going to pick out our tree, making our traditional reindeer food (and of course the mess that goes along with it:)), Christmas jammies, and waking up at 4:30 a.m....yes that's right 4:30 a.m. This year I FINALLY convinced Jared to sleep in and let the girls wake us up b/c we all know they are early risers anyway...and what do they do? It was fun anyway...we did stockings until Zane woke up and then did everything else. Here's some fun Christmas pics...and a few of my favorites:)

In their jammies anxiousely awaiting "Santa"

We have no boy toys so Zane had to have this toolbox...which he LOVES!

This is what getting up at 4:30 will do to you:) Side note, this was just minutes before Taegan promptly sat up and got sick all over my poor Mom, not fun...not fun at all!

I am now vowing that I will no longer go months without blogging...but I may need a nudge every now and then:) I do love to do it, and I think it will be beneficial in the long run when I go back to scrapbook...but ya know.......that whole time thing, gets me every time:)

1 comment:

Holly said...

I'm glad you're back! I'm Jana's reminder to update, so I'll be your's too. It is hard to find the time, but I love reading everyone elses so I think it's worth it.