Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy Half Birthday!

To our litte Zane...who's not so little anymore...and is 6 months today! Where has the time gone?!? Zane is now sitting up practically by himself, trying desperately to blow raspberries, and eating rice cereal! One thing I have not slacked on is taking his monthly block picture...so here's his 6 month:


And then after sitting so nicely...this is what any baby would do when you put blocks in front of themAnd I couldn't resist this one...I LOVE Zane's eyes and I'm pretty convinced they will stay blue...my fingers are crossed anyway!Happy Half Birthday sweet boy! We love you sooooo much!

2 comments:

Sally said...

Happy 6 months! We have that dinosaur onesie. I love it, it's so cute!

KK said...

Wow...6 months already! What a beautiful baby boy he is!