Friday, September 12, 2008

School Days

Taegan started first grade this year...where has the time gone?!? She was looking forward to the first day of school weeks before it got here! Every year I make a sign for the first day of school...Jared is a little embarassed by it, but I'm thinking I will want that picture for my scrapbooks! He jokingly said that the girls will be seniors and still carrying a sign...and who knows...maybe they will:)

Taegan and her friend, Lindsay, had on the exact same dress and headband for the first day. They got lots of giggles about having the same outfit on:)These are Taegan's best friends: Ella Hixon, Grace Hilsher, Tae, Haley Witmer, and Lindsay Nicklas. We are so thankful Taegan has such wonderful friends!!


Jaelyn started K4 this year, she goes Tuesday and Thursday all day. She was very excited for school as well!


We can't wait to see what Jaelyn will learn this year and who her best friends will be:)

2 comments:

Jena said...

Ahh! Everyone is growing up so fast! I love the sign idea for the first day of school! It will be so cute to line them all up for their high school graduation parties! Jared will be glad to have them then! :-)
Oh and I just LOVED Jaelyn's smile! It is so contagious! She is such a sweetie! (So are your other 3! :-)

KK said...

Great pics! I think the signs are a great idea!