Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Kaesyn...and her sleeping habit

So for the past 2 weeks or so, Kaesyn has not slept in her bed. For some reason, she has taken a liking to the hard floor. So last night I decided that every time I was up nursing Zane, I was going to take a picture of Kaesyn wherever she was sleeping at the time. SO for your viewing enjoyment...here's a look at Kaesyn and her sleeping locations:
This is her new routine, she takes everything FROM her bed and puts it here, this was 9:00pm

Now it's 11:00...she hasn't moved too muchOkay, it's now 1:30 AM and YAY! she's in bed!!! (Notice, that she took everything BACK to bed with her)And now it's 4:30 AM...at first I couldn't even find her! I have no idea how this can even be comfortable!And this is how it goes EVERY NIGHT! Anyone have any suggestions on how to get her to stay IN BED?!?

5 comments:

Nancy said...

My only suggestion is a gate. That is what I did with my kids. Since they were all in 'real beds' by age 12 months it was a challenge. With the gate they didn't get out of bed so much because they knew they couldn't really get far.

Although I think it is so cute!

Jana said...

that is so funny!!! is she awake when she's moving from place to place, or is she sleep walking??

Terri said...

Jana...I have NO IDEA what she's doing (sleep walking or awake) but I think she must be awake b/c she takes everything back to her bed. So she must know what she's doing...I sure hope it's just a phase though!

Hilsher Hollow said...

Hilarious. hey, where did you go for your date with hubby Thursday night?

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA!!!! That is HILARIOUS!! Funny girl!!

Jen :)